Hideaway Two - Bangor - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 6
- large double bedroom, kingsize, tv, 1st floor
- double bedroom, 1st floor
- single bedroom, 2nd floor
- single bedroom, 2nd floor bright
- bathroom: bath, separate power shower, w.c. & basin
- additional cloakroom with w.c. & basin, 1st floor
- large home over three floors
- living room to front with tv & dvd player
- wi fi internet access
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric oven & hob, microwave & fridge freezer
- bright dining room, gas fire, overlooks courtyard
- washing machine & dryer, ironing facilities
- courtyard with garden seating, gas bbq
- courtyard enclosed, garden fencing & gate for safety of children
- electricity & gas central heating included
- cot & highchair available on request
- bed linen & towels included
- car parking available
- sorry no pets & non smoking
- great coffee shops & restaurants only few 100 metres from your door
- easy access to waters edge & marina, shops & library
- local parks & leisure centre - all within a few minutes walk
- train station only ten minute walk: trains to Dublin/Belfast/Holywood
Hideaway Two provides that extra space when it comes to holiday accommodation, with its capacity to accommodate up to 6 people in four bedrooms. The clean, fresh and bright accommodation is perfect for relaxing and switching off.
Hideaway Two is central, yet private to Bangor Centre. You are in a quiet location, yet minutes from all of Bangor famous Seaside town. The 5 star world class marina which accommodates sailors from all over the Globe is just a delight to sit and observe at the Waterfront and only a 5 minute walk. The town's top class restaurants, 'watering-holes' and shops just make everything so easy to unwind!
Children are catered for at the new Pickie-fun park, just opened in May 2012 at a cost of £2.6million. With crazy golf, play park and waterfalls, it's a fantastic space to let the young (and older ones) play and relax. Coffee shop on site, beautiful coastal walks all within 2 minute walk.
Ward Park with it's tennis courts, beautiful gardens, and bowling green is a must to see. Just a 5 minutes walk from the Folly. The Library is adjacant to the Park.
The Heritage Centre with it's Museum, Restaurant and walled gardens are also within 10 minutes walk.
There is always something on offer at the Heritage Centre, from music presentations, Drama, Literary Events etc., And you can see the Film Footage of 'Old Bangor' too.
National Trust Houses and gardens are also within either a 20 minute drive to Mount Stewart, or Castle Ward a 40 minute drive. Such beauty and space, a wonderful arena for a day away picnic!!
Bangor Golf Course is an 8 minutes walk away from the Folly.
Bangor Train Station is 5 minutes walk. So you can be in Dublin in 1.5hrs, or Belfast 20 minutes away. Titanic Quarter Halt 16 minutes away with the new vibrant Titanic centre, so much on your doorstep, so much to explore!!
|Prices per week unless stated otherwise||
|Easter/Christmas/New Year & Halloween||
|Mid Season (June & Sept)||
|Small Breaks (3 nights) n/a high season||
|Small Breaks (2 nights) n/a high season||
No offers currently available
Contact owner for available dates
£100 deposit secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- check in 4pm, check out 11am or by prior arrangement
- rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
- damage deposit applicable
- 3% added to rental for card processing fees
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
- central heating included
What's Not Included
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
Hideaway Two can be seen in the centre of your picture with the blue exterior and blue front wall. Rotating the view is available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
Website: click here
Property listed here since: January 2013
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.