Hideaway Folly - Bangor - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Virtual Tour
- Contact Owner
- 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6
- double bedroom: kingsize bed, 1st floor
- double bedroom: 1st floor
- twin bedroom
- upstairs bathroom: bath with shower over, w.c. & basin
- downstairs shower room: shower, w.c. & basin
- open plan living area
- bright living room overlooking spacious courtyard
- wood burning stove, patio doors to courtyard
- flatscreen tv & dvd player, dvd library & board games
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- large window overlooking courtyard
- all utensils provided, picnic basket, rug etc.
- electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge freezer
- dining table & chairs
- washing machine & tumble dryer
- iron & ironing board, clothes line
- garden furniture & charcoal bbq
- courtyard landscaped with pavers, not overlooked
- double gardens for privacy & security of children
- bed linen & towels included
- central heating & electricity included
- cot & highchair available on request
- sorry no pets
- parking available
- central Bangor location, yet quiet & private
Hideaway Folly is one of three cottages available at this location. Hideaway Two (4 bed sleeps 6), Hideaway Cottage (1 bed sleeps 3)
Hideaway Folly provides wonderful holiday accommodation. With its capacity to accommodate up to 6 people including two bathrooms, everyone is happy. The clean, fresh and bright accommodation is perfect for relaxing and switching off.
Hideaway Folly is central, yet private to Bangor centre. You are in a quiet location, yet minutes from all of thee attractions of the seaside town. The 5 star world class marina which accommodates sailors from all over the Globe is just a delight to sit and observe at the Waterfront and only a 5 minute walk. The town's top class restaurants, 'watering-holes' and shops just make everything so easy to unwind!
Children are catered for at the new Pickie-fun park, just opened in May 2012 at a cost of £2.6million. With crazy golf, play park and waterfalls, it's a fantastic space to let the young (and older ones) play and relax. Coffee shop on site, beautiful coastal walks all within 2 minute walk.
Ward Park with it's tennis courts, beautiful gardens, and bowling green is a must to see. Just a 5 minutes walk from the Folly. The Library is adjacant to the Park.
The Heritage Centre with it's Museum, Restaurant and walled gardens are also within 10 minutes walk.
There is always something on offer at the Heritage Centre, from music presentations, Drama, Literary Events etc., And you can see the Film Footage of 'Old Bangor' too.
National Trust Houses and gardens are also within either a 20 minute drive to Mount Stewart, or Castle Ward a 40 minute drive. Such beauty and space, a wonderful arena for a day away picnic!!
Bangor Golf Course is an 8 minutes walk away from the Folly.
Bangor Train Station is 5 minutes walk. So you can be in Dublin in 1.5hrs, or Belfast 20 minutes away. Titanic Quarter Halt 16 minutes away with the new vibrant Titanic centre, so much on your doorstep, so much to explore!!
|Prices per week unless stated otherwise||
|Easter/Christmas/New Year & Halloween||
|Small Breaks (3 nights) n/a high season||
|Small Breaks (2 nights) n/a high season||
No offers currently available
Contact owner for available dates
£100 deposit secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- check in 4pm, check out 11am or by prior arrangement
- rental days flexible depending on availability
- damage deposit applicable
- 3% added to rental for card processing fees
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- central heating included
- electricity included
What's Not Included
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
Hideaway Folly is as the name suggests hiding away. The Folly's front door is offset from the main street between the grey building to the right and the blueish house with the white door. Rotating the view is available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Why not check out how close you are to the seafront, swivel round to the right. Take a left at the small roundabout. Keep left on to High Street and the seafront is straight ahead.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
Website: click here
Property listed here since: May 2012
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.