Chances Mourne View - Dundrum - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 5
- double bedroom: kingsize, ensuite, sofa, sea views
- double bedroom: kingsize
- single bedroom
- ensuite with shower, basin & toilet
- bathroom: bath, shower, basin & toilet
- bright large open plan living area with stunning views
- balcony with views over bay and Mourne Mountains
- two comfortable deck chairs with cushions, watch the seals playing as the tide comes in, Dundrum Bay is also a nature reserve
- tv & dvd player, cd/radio/music system
- wifi internet access available
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric oven & hob, microwave
- fridge & freezer, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer
- iron & ironing facilities available
- kitchen well stocked with stellar pots and pans, baking utensils, slow cooker, ainsley china
- dining table suitable for six
- apartment has a picnic set with rug for picnics on the beach
- lift to first floor, suitable for elderly people but unfortunately is not wheelchair accessible
- cot & highchair available
- central heating & electricity included
- bed linen and towels provided
- welcome pack
- sorry no pets & non smoking
- ample car parking
- five star approval from The Northern Ireland Tourist Board
Chances Mourne View is a beautifully presented first floor apartment situated on Northern Ireland’s stunning coastline in the heart of the famous County Down Mourne Mountains. This spacious 3 bedroom apartment is owned by retired champion racehorse trainer Noel Chance and his wife Mary.
The property, which sleeps five, has magnificent views over Murlough Bay Nature Reserve in Dundrum. The accommodation is comprised of three bedrooms, including a master en-suite, and boasts a wonderful open plan living area, waterfront balcony, well equipped modern kitchen and large bathroom.
The traditional Northern Irish Fishing Village of Dundrum is conveniently located 40 minutes’ drive from Belfast with The Royal County Down Golf Course and Newcastle just minutes away.
Dundrum has an array of glorious coastal and mountain walks, and fabulous Restaurants, Pubs, Coffee Shops, Hairdressers and Beauticians are all on your doorstep. The lively spirit of the locals and the luxury of Chances Mourne View make it the perfect place to stay when exploring Northern Ireland.
The property is no smoking.
|Prices per week unless stated otherwise||
|Christmas & New Year||
|June, Sept & Oct||
|Easter & Rest of Year||
|Weekend (2 nights)||
|Bank Holiday Weekend (3 nights)||
No offers currently available
See availability tab above
£100 deposit secures booking with balance payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- £200 Good Care Bond required (refundable within a day or two of departure)
- check in 4pm, check out 10am or by prior arrangement
- rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
- central heating included
- welcome pack
What's Not Included
Submitted by owner from guestbook:
"This Apartment deserves Five Stars from Tourist Board - Stunning you will not be disappointed"
"As soon as I walked in I knew we would love it. Everything is as described , top quality Towels, Bedlinen and Furnishings"
WOW We simply floated home never felt so peaceful and chilled - We will be back
Not displaying correctly? Click here
The apartment is located in the yellow building in the middle of your picture. Rotating the view is also available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
Website: click here
Property listed here since: January 2015
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information