Dolly's Cottage - Warrenpoint - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 8
- double bedroom, kingsize, sea views
- double bedroom
- double bedroom
- twin bedroom
- 2 family bathrooms: one bath, showers, basins & toilets
- porch seating to enjoy Carlingford Lough views
- spacious lounge & dining area, parquet flooring
- working fireplace, tv & dvd player, games & dvds
- wfi internet access
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric oven & hob, microwave
- fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine & tumble dryer
- dining space suitable for up to 8
- kitchen patio doors to private secure enclosed rear garden
- patio furniture, bbq available
- cot & booster chair (no highchair) available on request
- bed linen & towels included
- central heating & electricity included
- welcome pack: initial supply of milk, tea, sugar, coffee, bread, jam, fresh flowers and toiletries
- sorry no pets & non smoking
Dolly's Cottage offers superior luxurious holiday accommodation. Newly renovated and fresh to the holiday rental market in September 2013, this spacious house is furnished to a very high standard, offers period charm and guests every comfort.
Dollys enjoys spectacular views over Carlingford Lough with front garden seating enabling you to ponder the vista. There is also a secure rear garden for the kids to relax in. The house has a spacious lounge, dining area with working fireplace, freesat tv, dvd and wifi internet access. Dolly's Cottage has four bedrooms, two bathrooms with free-standing showers and one bath, with towels and bed-linen supplied.
Dollys is a short walk to the beach and seafront as well as local shops, bars and restaurants. Warrenpoint Park is just 2 minutes away with children’s play area, tennis courts, and beautifully maintained gardens. Water sports are right on your doorstep at the East Coast adventure centre and Kilbroney park is just 10 minutes drive.
The location provides an ideal base to explore the Mountains of Mourne, Slieve Gullion and Carlingford Medieval Village. Belfast is a 40 minute drive away and Dublin can be reached by car in one hour.
|Prices per week unless stated otherwise||
|Rest of Year||
|Nightly rate (minimum stay 3 nights)||
132 - 148
No offers currently available
See availability tab above
20% deposit secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- £200 security deposit (refundable)
- check in 4pm, check out 10am or by prior arrangement
- rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
- central heating included
- welcome pack
What's Not Included
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
The cottage is centre of your picture as you look, the end terrace. The current picture is the property before it was refurbished. If you turn to your right you can view Carlingford Lough. Rotating the view is available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
+ 353 86 8173 565 intl
Website: click here
Property listed here since: January 2014
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information