Cedar Cottage - Warrenpoint - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4
- double bedroom & ensuite (The Oystercatcher)
- twin bedroom (The Sandpiper)
- ensuite: bath & shower, basin & toilet
- main shower room: shower, basin & toilet
- cosy sitting room with gas fire, tv & dvd player
- variety of books, jigsaw puzzles & games
- wifi internet access available
- open plan kitchen & dining area
- electric oven & hob, microwave
- fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine & dryer
- two seater sofa in sitting section of open plan kitchen
- conservatory with 2 rattan arm chairs & garden views
- nautical theme runs through most of the cottage and continues into the garden with a beach themed area
- garden seating with views to the sea & Carlingford Lough
- nearest beach only 50 metres away
- electricity & central heating included
- bed linen & towels included
- welcome pack
- suitable for children over 5
- sorry no pets & non smoking
- on-street car parking available outside cottage entrance
- the owners private garden which adjoins the Cottage garden has recently been judged as the "Best Garden" in Newry and Mourne and awarded First Prize at the Newry Agricultural Show held in June 2013
Cedar Cottage is a charming traditional cottage dating back to the 19th century and has recently been renovated to provide spacious, comfortable accommodation with an open plan kitchen and dining hall area leading into a cosy sitting room with gas fire.
The accommodation provides two beautifully furnished bedrooms, one double room with en suite (The Oystercatcher), and one twin room (The Sandpiper) with separate bathroom.
A conservatory leading from the open plan kitchen and dining hall overlooks a well laid out garden. A nautical theme runs through most of the cottage and continues into the garden with a beach themed area.
The cottage is within walking distance of the town, local shops and restaurants as well as the beach and promenade and is ideally located for visits to the Mountains of Mourne and the Cooley Peninsula.
|Prices per week unless stated otherwise||
|Weekly (7 nights includes 7th night free)||
|3 nights (minimum stay)||
No offers currently available
See availability tab above
30% deposit secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- £150 security deposit (refunded within 14 days)
- check in 4pm, check out 10am or by prior arrangement
- rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
T & C's
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
- central heating included
- welcome pack
What's Not Included
Submitted by owner from cottage guestbook:
"Beautifully decorated and fitted out. Everything brand new. Every detail thought of and more. The owners leave tea, milk, bread and butter, eggs and cereal for when you arrive tired and hungry! Pretty garden with view of the sea and hills beyond. Plenty of comfortable seating both in and out. A great location to stay with many scenic drives close at hand. 5 minutes walk to an excellent Spar, local bakers, restaurants etc. Very friendly owners. Wifi worked all the time."
"The family visit to Warrenpoint was all the more successful because of this very comfortable and well sited cottage. It was beautifully decorated and had everything that a visitor would have needed including little extras like a welcome pack. The owners are very accommodating and will be on hand to help with any problems. There are bars and places to eat a short walk away and many beautiful places to visit in the vicinity. eg Kilbroney country park."
"Comfy, very clean, all the little details and touches were just lovely, and the strawberries, wheaten bread and butter and milk was a lovely gesture that was left by the owners. everything about this place is spot on from the amazing showers and the clean bedding home from home plus a short stroll into warren point plus the great view through the garden down to the sea."
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
The cottage is to your immediate right, the one story white dwelling. The sea is a very short stroll from the cottage through a pathway. To view the sea just go to the end of the road. Rotating the view is available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
Website: click here
Property listed here since: February 2014
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information