Groomsport House Apartment - Groomsport - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4
- first floor double bedroom with ensuite
- twin bedroom with ensuite
- double bedroom ensuite with bath, shower, basin & toilet
- twin bedroom ensuite with shower, basin & toilet
- double bedroom is accessed via spiral staircase
- open plan living, dining & kitchen
- large flat screen digital tv, ipod docking station
- wifi internet access available
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric oven & hob, microwave
- fridge, separate freezer, dishwasher
- washing machine & tumble dryer, ironing facilities
- large round dining table with 4 comfortable chairs
- communal gardens for resident and guests
- private enclose grounds with landscaped gardens & tennis courts
- private access to sandy beach leading to coastline
- cot & highchair available on request
- bed linen & towels included
- electricity & central heating included
- welcome pack: tea/coffee/milk/biscuit; kitchen roll/cling film/tinfoil; dishwasher and washing up liquid
- private car parking space
Luxury duplex first floor apartment in Groomsport House, Groomsport, County Down. There are two flights of stairs to reach this apartment as shown in photos.Open plan lounge, dining & kitchen. Large flat screen digital tv with xbox/dvd player. iPod docking station available. Free WiFi internet access. Twin bedroom with shower room. Upstairs double bedroom ensuite is accessed via a feature spiral staircase.
Private enclosed grounds with landscaped gardens, tennis court and private access to sandy beach leading to coastline.
Groomsport is a village two miles north east of Bangor and lies on the south shore of Belfast Lough and on the north coast of the Ards Peninsula. Originally it was a small fishing village with the focus of development being the harbour and Main Street. The harbour is reputed to be of Viking origin and the beginnings of the small settlement can be traced to the ninth or tenth century.
Groomsport has developed as a centre for water and shore-based recreation with improved facilities for activities such as sailing and power boating. Groomsport still retains the identity and character of a small harbour village with its pier and sheltered anchorage together with its historic street pattern.
A further attraction for the visitor in Groomsport is Cockle Row, the old fishermen's thatched cottages which were officially opened in May 1997 after four months of complete refurbishment.
2 minute walk to Groomsport Village, Stables Restaurant, Harbour, Cockle Row Cottages
Bangor 2 miles: Aurora Swimming Pool
Donaghadee 3 miles
Belfast City Airport 13 miles
Belfast 15 miles
|July & August||
|Easter & Christmas/New Year||
|June & September||
|Rest of Year||
250 - 180
330 - 250
360 - 330
No offers currently available
Contact owner for available dates
£100 deposit secures booking with balance payable 4 weeks prior to arrival.
- check in 3pm, check out before 11am
- flexible arrival day
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
- central heating included
- welcome pack
What's Not Included
Submitted by owner from cottage guestbook:
The place was amazing, everything was in place and the beds were comfortable. There is a beach with private access for lodgers of the apartment where we could go for walks. The place is located nearby to a restaurant and stores, and it was just about 5-10 mins drive to Bangor. Mary was very friendly and she left us some tea, coffee, milk and jaffa cakes which we were very appreciative about. Towels were provided. All we needed to do at the end of our stay was to clear the bins and leave the keys in the house, which was very convenient. We definitely would recommend this place for those who are planning to visit N.Ireland.
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
The apartment is in the complex straight ahead as you look. Rotating the view is available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
Groomsport House Apartment
(028) 9 uk
Website: click here
Property listed here since: October 2013
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information