Dundrum Bay Holiday Homes - Dundrum - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 6
- double bedroom upstairs: ensuite (bath, basin & toilet)
- twin bedroom upstairs: ensuite (shower, basin & toilet)
- twin/double bedroom downstairs (shower, basin & toilet)
- open plan living area with view over Dundrum Bay
- floors tiled throughout with feature fire place
- patio doors to picnic table/back garden and bay & mountain views
- tv & dvd
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric fan oven, gas hob & microwave
- fridge & freezer & dishwasher
- dining for six
- communal back garden - barbeques available
- central laundry room - washing machine & dryer
- electricity included linen provided
- gas central heating extra
- cot, high chair & stair gate available on request - small charge
- sorry, no smoking or pets allowed in cottages
- private off road parking
- bicycles for hire
Dundrum Bay Holiday Homes are a recently constructed terrace with eight individual properties available for your holiday. The homes are two or three bedrooms and are all similar in layout and style. This listing shows you around a three bedroom home.
The homes are designed to make the most of their coastal position and views over Dundrum Bay with the sea lapping the back garden. There is ample parking on the street side of these homes with shops & restaurants of Dundrum a short stroll away.
Going through the front door of the property you enter a hall with the downstairs bedroom on the left. This room is suitable for wheelchair users including the ensuite. There are no steps to the front door or out through the patio door to the back garden. The bedroom is suitable for twin or double beds. Back into the tiled hall and a stairs leads to the two upstairs bedrooms. The double room (can be twin) sits at the rear of the dwelling overlooking the communal garden, Bay and views of the Mourne Mountains. The twin room (not available as a double) is to the front of the house and enjoys it's own ensuite.
The downstairs living area is open planned. The kitchen leads to the dining area and on to the lounge with gas fireplace. The large bay windows allow light to flood in and dwellers to enjoy the views. A patio door allows easy access to the back garden with a picnic table.
The Holiday Homes are an ideal base for :
- Golfing: only three miles from the Royal Co Down
- Painting: undoubtedly one of the finest views of the Mournes from the garden of the Homes
- Lowland Walking: there are many historic sites and a network of lowland paths, some along the former railway bed
- Bird-watching: the inner Bay & estuary is only feet from your door and a renowned over-wintering site for many species including Brent Geese.
|Weekly Price High Season||
|Weekly Price Off Season||
|6 nights - off peak||
|5 nights - off peak||
|4 nights - off peak||
|3 nights - off peak||
|2 nights - off peak||
Peak Periods are from Saturday the 30th of June to Saturday the 1st of September, and any Stay over Christmas, Easter and New year. At Easter, Christmas and New Year, there is a minimum tariff which entitles guests to stay up to 4 nights use . At other Bank holidays the minimum tariff is the 3 night short break price above.The 2 person rate is specially reduced rate, offered where only two persons stay throughout the duration of the visit, if anyone else stays then the tariff reverts to the full house price.
No offers currently available
See availability tab above
20% deposit secures booking with balance payable 4 weeks prior to arrival. £100 good care deposit also required (refunded).
- check in 4pm, check out 10am or by prior arrangement
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
- central heating included
What's Not Included
- gas central heating chargeable
View availability and book online below:
Find an available date below to book, you will then be forwarded to the owners site to complete your booking on a secure server. Please mention on booking form that you found the cottage on IrishCottagesDown - this allows us to improve our service to you and help us grow! Many thanks.
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
The holiday homes can be seen straight ahead as you look. Rotating the view is available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Book Online under the 'availability' tab above
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
(028) 4 uk
Website: click here
Property listed here since: June 2010
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.