Sally Gardens - Downpatrick - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 5
- double bedroom with ensuite
- double and single bed with ensuite
- ensuites with bath, separate shower, basin & toilet
- living room with two sofas, views over countryside
- cosy stone built open fire, solid wood flooring
- tv & dvd player, cd/radio/music system
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- gas oven & hob, microwave
- fridge & freezer, dishwasher
- dining table & seating for 6
- washing machine & tumble dryer, ironing facilities
- large enclosed garden with childrens play area
- patio area, garden furniture
- pets & guide dogs welcome
- disabled wheelchair access
- cot & highchair available
- bed linen & towels provided
- electricity & central heating included
- tea/coffee & scones on arrival by request
- car parking available for two cars
19th century traditional converted stone cottage with panoramic views of the Mourne Mountains and County Down drumlin countryside. The restored 4-star (as approved by Northern Ireland Tourist Board) cottage is situated in a quiet rural setting and is convenient to all local amenities.
Perfect location for touring St Patrick's country, Strangford Lough & Newcastle. Also Tyrella beach, St Patricks centre/grave, Downpatrick race course and numerous golf courses (including Royal County Down) are all close by.
Close to entertainment, restaurants and shops. Stabling facilities on site at extra charge.
- Nearest Town: 2.5 miles
- Nearest shop:2.5 miles
- Nearest Pub/Entertainment:1 mile
|Prices per week unless stated otherwise||
|May & June||
|Sept & Oct||
|Rest of Year||
|Weekend (2 nights)||
|Bank Holiday Weekend (3 nights)||
No offers currently available
See availability tab above
£100 deposit secures booking with balance payable on arrival.
- check in 11am or later, check out 11am
- rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
- central heating included
- welcome pack: tea/coffee & scones on arrival by request
What's Not Included
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
The cottage can be seen straight ahead as you look. Rotating the view is available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
Property listed here since: October 2013
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information