Number 58 - Bangor - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 5
- king size double bedroom, 1st floor
- double bedroom contemporary, 1st floor
- single bedroom, 1st floor
- family bathroom: bath with shower over, basin & toilet
- cloakroom with toilet & basin: ground floor
- lounge with 2 seater sofa and 3 armchairs
- 32" tv with freeview & dvd player
- wifi internet access available
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric oven & hob, fridge & freezer
- dishwasher, washing machine & dryer, ironing facilities
- dining table with 6 seats in open plan kitchen/dining area
- french doors lead onto mature private garden
- enclosed private rear garden with garden furniture
- bed linen & towels provided
- electricity included, central heating additional cost
- welcome pack: tea, coffee, sugar, bread & butter
- sorry no pets & non smoking, guide dogs welcome
- car parking space for 2 cars
- quiet residential location
- shops within walking distance, close to Bloomfield shopping complex
Number 58 is a delightful 3 bed semi-detached property with a sunny aspect and all the home comforts you could wish from your holiday base in Bangor. It is ideally situated to allow you to explore Northern Ireland, but is also close to the centre of Bangor town if you don’t want to travel too far and just wish to discover the delights of the local area.
The property itself is modern with all the amenities expected of your ideal holiday home – 32″TV with Free-view, 3 bedrooms sleeping 5 adults comfortably. There is also a main family bathroom with over-bath shower and a ground floor cloakroom with toilet facilities.
The kitchen is modern and fully equipped (including dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer) and is open plan onto a bright dining area with french doors leading you into a private secure garden with a sunny aspect (south east facing).
Number 58 is based in a quiet residential location within walking distance of local shops and the Bloomfield shopping complex. For those who prefer to use public transport there is a local bus service which passes close by, or if you are driving there is a good sized driveway which accommodates two vehicles.
A slightly longer journey (3-4 miles) will take you into the town centre and marina where you will find a host of leisure activities for all the family. This is a bustling seaside town and Number 58 is the ideal location from which to discover and fully appreciate all it has to offer.
|per night (minimum 2 night stay)||
No offers currently available
See availability tab above
£100 deposit secures booking with balance payable 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- check in 4pm, check out 10.30am or by prior arrangement
- rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
- welcome pack
What's Not Included
- central heating additional charge
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
Number 58 is in the centre of your picture as you look. Rotating the view is also available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
Website: click here
Property listed here since: July 2014
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information