Beach House - Bangor - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 7
- 2nd floor master bedroom, superb sea views, ensuite
- 1st floor double bedroom, sea views, garden, ensuite
- double bedroom with garden views
- single bedroom with sink unit
- master bedroom with superb ensuite bathroom, double sized shower & antique roll-top free standing bath
- 1st floor bedroom ensuite shower room with 2 entrances, can be used as private bathroom by other bedroom
- 1st floor lounge with stunning panoramic sea views over Ballyholme Bay and the Irish Sea with access onto full length balcony
- ground floor smaller living room between dining room & kitchen
- tv, dvd, cd/radio/music system
- broadband internet access
- fully equipped kitchen, oven & gas hob, microwave
- fridge freezer & dishwasher
- separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer & double sink, outside clothes line
- sliding doors off kitchen onto private patio & enclosed private rear garden with mature planting
- garden furniture & gas bbq
- bed linen & towels included
- electricity included
- cot & highchair available on request
- sorry no pets & non smoking
- car parking space for 2 cars
Directly overlooking Ballyholme Beach and Park, this large spacious Victorian villa offer beautiful views over Ballyholme Bay, the Irish Sea and as far as the Scottish islands. The private rear garden is totally enclosed offering privacy and security for children.
The four bedrooms are spread over two upper floors, two of the bedrooms are ensuite, the master bedroom with a stunning free standing bath and shower.
The house is furnished with a combination of vintage and contemporary furniture. The ground floor comprises dining room overlooking the bay through to living area and on through to the large kitchen and out into the garden making it an ideal space for family living.
The first floor lounge is stunning with floor to ceiling windows and access to the balcony with 180 degree views of the bay.
On either side of the Beach House I are the Beach House II and our award winning guesthouse Cairn Bay Lodge giving the option to accommodate larger parties. Guests in the self-catering properties are able to use the facilities in Cairn Bay Lodge, such as Sea Beauty Salon, Gift Shop or have breakfast or afternoon tea.
The Beach House is directly overlooking Ballyholme Beach, ideal for children with beautiful walks in either direction. We are also beside Ballyholme Yacht Club which offers sailing courses for all capabilities. The town centre is a 5-10 min stroll away with a great selection of restaurants shops and pubs as well as Irelands largest marina. Golfers will be spoilt for choice with many to choose from within a 5 mile radius ,and Bangor Golf Club a 5 min walk away. Bangor is an ideal base to explore the beautiful Ards Peninsula and Belfast 1/2 hr away by train or road. The Ulster Folk and Transport Museum is only 7 miles away.
|weekend 2 nights||
|bank holiday 3 nights||
No offers currently available
Contact owner for available dates
Credit card details and 20% deposit secures booking with balance on arrival.
- check in 4pm, check out 11am
- rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
- cancellation policy and full terms and conditions supplied
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
What's Not Included
- central heating
Submitted by owner from cottage guestbook:
We stayed at Beach House in September for a family gathering and found it to be very cozy and comfortable -- if you are a fan of Victorian houses and nooks and crannies, this rental will appeal to you. Well decorated with interesting artwork and artifacts, the house was a lovely respite for my family. Right on the water and close to some lovely shops and restaurants, Beach House is a winner all around.
Not displaying correctly?
The Beach House can be seen straight ahead, dead centre, as you look. Click on the icon in the top right corner to view in full screen. (Escape will allow you to exit full screen mode). Hold the left button on your mouse and drag to view from different angles. To move along the road either click the arrows on the road or choose a spot further along the road and left click your mouse once to advance! (If you don't move your mouse far enough away you will see a magnifying glass in your circle, move a bit further and it disappears. Click and advance! If you find yourself activating the magnifying glass simply right click and zoom out.) Swivel around to see the sea views!
You will have noticed a small window to the bottom right with a little yellow man in the centre. What you are seeing in the main window is the view through his eyes. This window can be enlarged by clicking the arrow in the top left corner. Use the '+' and '-' to zoom in/out. You can also drag the yellow man to e.g. the nearest town and have a quick tour before you arrive! Of course the blue icon represents the location of the house.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
Chris & Jenny Mullen
(028) 9 uk
Website: click here
Property listed here since: Dec 2011
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information.