Crannoge Cottage - Kribben Cottages - Annalong - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 2 bedrooms sleeping up to 4
- double bedroom: super king, ensuite
- twin bedroom / double super king
- luxury bathroom: free standing bath,
separate shower, vanity basin and wc
- en-suite: walk-in shower, vanity basin and wc
- open plan living room with wood burning stove
- under floor heating, leather sofas
- flat screen tv & dvd player
- patio doors leading to decked BBQ area
- wifi internet access available
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher
- utility room with washing machine & sink, ironing facilities
- extensive gardens in lawns, native trees and shrubs
- large communal playing area in lawns
- private patio area, picnic table and BBQ
- bed linen & towels provided
- electricity & central heating included
- cot & highchair available on request
- pet & guide dogs welcome on request & non smoking
- welcome pack to include homemade scones & buns
- starter pack of logs, ample car parking
Crannoge is a bright sunny 2 bedroom cottage with breathtaking views of the Mourne Mountains, were you can unwind and enjoy country life at its relaxing best.
Tastefully furnished the cottage offers spacious accommodation with, fully fitted kitchen and separate utility room. The cottage offers 2 bedrooms, 1 super king with en-suite and 1 twin/superking. A luxury bathroom with free standing bath, separate shower and heated towel rail. The open plan lounge features a cosy wood burning stove, comfy leather sofas and dining area, seating six. Patio doors lead out from the lounge to a decked area, with wooden picnic table, BBQ and private rear garden, where guests can enjoy stunning views of the mountains.
Directions From Newcastle follow directions for Mourne Coastal route (Kilkeel A2) approximately 6 miles turn right at Quarter Road petrol station also sign posted “High Mourne Scenic Loop” and Silent Valley. Kribben Cottages are located approximately 1 mile on right hand side of road.
10 minutes drive from the seaside town of Newcastle
5 minutes drive from the picturesque village of Annalong
Located on the Mourne Rambler Bus Route
Mountain walks and hikes from cottages
|Prices per week||
|July/August/Easter/Christmas & New Year||
|Apr to Jun & Sept to Oct||
|Rest of Year||
2/3 day breaks:
2 Nights - Low Season £200, Mid £220
High Season and Bank Holidays (3 nights) £300
No offers currently available
See availability tab above
25% deposit secures booking with balance payable 28 days prior to arrival
- good house keeping deposit of £120 applicable
- check in 4pm, check out 10am or by prior arrangement
- rental Saturday to Saturday or by special arrangement
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- electricity included
- central heating included
- welcome pack
What's Not Included
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
The cottage is unfortunately not visible in Google Street View as it is a very recent new build. If you view the photos you can match them to the various views available above. You probably can superimpose the cottages in your mind onto the field in view! Rotating the view is also available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
Website: click here
Property listed here since: June 2014
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information