Magara - Bangor - County Down - Northern Ireland
- Contact Owner
- 3 bedrooms sleeping up to 5
- double bedroom, built in units
- twin bedroom, built in units
- single bedroom, built in units
- ability to sleep a further 3 on pull out bed & settee
- bathroom: bath & shower over, toilet & wash basin
- 23ft living room, tv (freeview) & dvd player, wooden floors
- modern electric wall fire, double bed settee (if required)
- 18ft fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric oven & hob, microwave
- fridge, dishwasher, washing machine & ironing facilities
- dining table with 6 chairs
- small yard at back which gets sun in the evening
- single fold down bed available on request
- cot available on request
- all bedrooms with blackout curtain linings
- bed linen and towels included
- gas central heating & electricity included
- pets & guide dogs welcome
- 5 min walk to town centre including shops, restaurants, Bangor marina, cinema, swimming pool, train & bus stations and Ward Park
Magara is a newly refurbished 3 bedroom terrace house, centrally located and within a 5 minute walk of Bangor town centre and its amenities.
There are numerous restaurants and cafes all within easy reach of your doorstep.
Bangor Marina, Pickie Fun Park and coastal walks are all accessible from by foot from your front door by foot as well as cinema, 50m swimming pool (Bangor Aurora) and Ward Park.
Magara is a short 10 minute walk from the train and bus station and could be enjoyed without the need for a car.
|Prices per week unless stated otherwise||
|Rest of Year||
|Weekend (2 nights)||
|Bank Holiday Weekend (3 nights)||
No offers currently available
Contact owner for available dates
£75 deposit secures booking with remaining balance payable on arrival.
- check in/out times by arrangement
- rental days flexible
- linen/towels supplied free of charge
- central heating & electricity
What's Not Included
Not displaying correctly? Click to view
Magara can be seen in the centre of your picture, the corner property. Rotating the view is also available by the controls just above the + symbol. Clicking on the arrows on the road enables you to move location.
Click the marker (changes to red on rollover) in the top left for map view. Please note the address provided by Google Maps in the top left corner is not always accurate.
Have fun and we hope you enjoy your holiday ...
Contact the owner:
Contact the owner by phone:
(028) 9 uk
Website: click here
Property listed here since: February 2015
Like our site?
Please support us by informing owner that you found their dwelling on IrishCottagesDown.com. Thank you!
This Form: The contents of this form will be sent direct by email to the advertiser and will only to be used to enquire about booking this property.
IrishCottagesDown also keeps an archive copy as a back-up for advertisers. You can reference our privacy statement for more information